ABOUT LIFE ASOKE – RAMA 9
Life Asoke – Rama 9 is a freehold condominium located in the Central Business District of Rama 9. It comprises of 2 Towers with a total 2,248 residential units, Tower A, 1,298 units and Tower B, 950 units plus 2 Shops and estimated to be completed by 2021.
WHY LIFE ASOKE – RAMA 9?
BRANDING & CREDIBILITY
- Top 10 SET – Listed Developer AP (Thailand) PLC & Leading Japanese Developer Mitsubishi Estate Group (MEC)
- Proven Joint-Venture (JV) Success
- Located in Bangkok’s New Rama 9 CBD & Existing Asoke CBD
- 300m to Nearest MRT Rama 9
- 600m or 1-Stop to Airport Link
- 2-Stops to BTS Sukhumvit (Green) Line
- Future Orange Line Interchange
- Easy Access to Sirat Expressway
- 3 x Infinity Edged Swimming Pools (Up to Olympic Sized 50m Laps)
- 2-Storey Multi-Zone Sky Fitness
- Super 10,000 sqft Co-Working Space with Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Expansive Facilities Totaling ~112,000 sqft
- Generous Green Area Totaling ~73,000 sqft
Highly Competitive Pricing for Asoke – Rama 9 Area
LOCATION OF LIFE ASOKE – RAMA 9
Strategically located in the heart of the City’s fast emerging New CBD, headquarters to multinational companies, Opposite of Bangkok Stock Exchange & the upcoming Super Tower and home to world renown shopping centres.
It is only 300 metres from Rama 9 MRT Station and 1 stop from the Airport Link. Situated just two stops to Asoke and the MRT/BTS Interchange. The new MRT Orange Line running East West across Bangkok is one station away at Thailand Cultural Center and expected to start operation at the end of 2022.
AMENITIES OF LIFE ASOKE – RAMA 9
Rama IX Super Tower
This skyscraper is scheduled to be the tallest building in South East Asia with the height of 615 metres, stretching up towards the sky on the new CBD. The marvelous architecture will comprise offices and lifestyle amenities to attract local and foreign visitors, on the area over 320,000 square metres.
LIFE ASOKE – RAMA 9 SITE PLAN / FACILITIES
Grand Lobby A
Grand Lobby B
Super Co-Working Space
Multi Zone Sky Fitness
3 Infinity Edged Pools
LIFE ASOKE – RAMA 9 UNIT MIX
Studio (30%) : 25sqm / 27.5sqm
1-Bedroom (28%) : 32sqm
1-Bedroom Plus (30%) : 35sqm / 40sqm
2-Bedroom (12%) : 45sqm / 46.5sqm / 58sqm
LIFE ASOKE – RAMA 9 DEVELOPER
- AP (Thailand) Public Company Limited was established in 1991 to develop projects in Bangkok Metropolitan Area (BMA). Its core business today is on the development of townhouses, single-detached houses and condominiums.
- In 2000, the company was listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET). Today, AP (Thailand) PLC ranks in the Top 10 Listed Property Firms in terms of revenue.
- In 2014, AP (Thailand) established a joint venture partnership with leading Japanese property developer, Mitsubishi Estate Group (MEC) co-developing more than 8 condominium projects to date, averaging more than 85% sales take-up rate.