Last Updated: 8th May 2018
PARC BOTANNIA PROJECT DETAILS
|Project Name||Parc Botannia|
|Location||10, 12, 16, 18 Fernvale Street|
|Developer Name||Sing Development And Wee Hur Development [Fernvale Green Pte Ltd]|
|Tenure of Land||Leasehold 99 Years|
|Site Area||17,196.9 sqm /185,095 sqft|
|Expected Temporary Occupation Period (T.O.P)||December 2021|
|Total Number of Units||735|
INDICATIVE PRICE FOR PARC BOTANNIA
Door Step to Tanggam LRT (with Covered Link-Way)
Approx 5 mins walk to Seletar Mall
Squarish & Spacious Bedroom/Dining/Living Hall; Bedroom fits in King/Queen Size Bed
Branded Home Appliances/Sanitary; eg: Brandt/Grohe
Choice Units from 1br to 5br Avail @ Attractive Price
1BR (431sf): FULLY SOLD
1+Study (506sf): Fr $673K
2BR-C (581sf): Fr $815K
2BR-P (667sf): Fr $881K
2+Study (775sf): Fr $975K
3BR-C (861sf): Fr $1.084M
3BR-P (969sf): Fr $1.216M
4BR-C (1,130sf): Fr $1.528M
4BR-P (1,249sf): Fr $1.51M
5BR (1,410sf): Fr $1.662M
Disclaimer: “Information is accurate as at 8th May 2018 and pricings are indicative/“while stocks last” basis.”
ABOUT PARC BOTANNIA
Parc Botannia Condominium is a new 99-year leasehold private condominium situated along Fernvale Road. It is interesting to note that a total of 14 bidders participated in this land bid and the top 4 bidders have tendered prices that were really close, proving that developers eyed great potential on this plot of land.
- Owners get to enjoy huge savings at different time intervals through the Mega Transformation which will help in Capital Appreciation when Seletar Regional Centre transit through the different phases of transformation
- Through better Infrastructure, travelling time to other parts of the island will now be shortened making Travelling an Ease
- Upcoming Malls, Educational Institutes, Amenities and Lifestyle arenas makes Parc Botannia a holistic living environment where Live, Work, Play can be realised within Seletar
- Huge Influx of Workforce and Foreign Talent increases the value of Parc Botannia making it Very Sellable and Rentable in the future
- With Thanggam LRT at our Door-Step, owners of PB enjoy Seamless Connectivity to transport networks
- Owners of Parc Botannia enjoy the Future North Coast Innovation Corridor and Seletar Aerospace Park through increased rental demand and resale
- Upcoming Seletar Passenger Terminal is an added advantage to owners
- 32 black & white houses slated for Transformation to Childcare Centres, Restaurants and Spas leaves PB owners spoilt for choices with increased lifestyle activities
- As the big boys Rolls Royce, Pratt & Witney, ST Aerospace and Eurocopters set up their centres here at SAP, owners benefit through Increased Amenities, Infrastructure and Growth within the Seletar Region
- Enjoy seamless connectivity through the future public park and shopping along Fernvale Road provided by our neighbours
- Enjoy in-house childcare facility – A thumbs-up for young parents
- Pet Lovers have found the haven as their cuties splash their way in the aquatic pool pavilion
- North-south orientation allows for optimal wind breeze and cross ventilation
- Branded Quality fittings for a more enjoyable stay at Parc Botannia
Parc Botannia Condominium is located at the junction of Sengkang West Way and Fernvale Road in the north-eastern part of Singapore, next to Thanggam LRT station. Residents will get to enjoy extensive range of amenities within close proximity.
PARC BOTANNIA SITE PLAN / FACILITIES
Seletar Mall, Compass One and Greenwich V are easily accessible where supermarket, food court, pharmacy, household products, electronics, and many other facilities are available.
Parc Botannia Condo is situated a few minutes walk away from Thanggam LRT station which is just 4 LRT stops to Seng Kang MRT, which has a extensive range of amenities ranging from shopping mall, eateries and bus interchange.
The extensive network of expressway such as Central Expressway (CTE) and Tampines Expressway (TPE) connects you to other part of the island, residents will find it a breeze to travel around.
For families with young children, there are several renowned institutions located close to Parc Botannia such as:
- Sengkang Green Primary School
- Fernvale Primary School
- Anchor Green Primary School
- Nan Chiau Primary School
- Nan Chiau High School
For residents who enjoy outdoors, can also get around easily to the Sengkang Riverside Park for a stroll along the Sengkang Park connector or Cony island which is a short 5 mins drive away.
Sing Holdings Limited
Sing Development is not new at all to local Real Estate development. Their past projects have seen them involved in mostly higher end projects located in districts 9, 10 and 15. Such as The Laurels @ Cairnhill Road, BelleRive @ Keng Chin Road, Meyer Residences @ Meyer Place, 38 Draycott Drive, EastGate at East Coast Road and East View @ Brooke Road, Waterwoods in Punggol and Robin Residences @ Robin Drive. Founded in 1964, they are a subsidiary of Sing Holdings Limited which is a property development and investment group listed on the Singapore Exchange. As a testament to deliver quality homes to buyers, they have earned themselves several prestigious awards such as FIABCI Singapore Property Awards 2015 in the Residential (Mid Rise) Category for The Laurels at Cairnhill and the BCA Green Mark Award (Gold Plus) for Waterwoods.
Wee Hur Development
Wee Hur Development is a well established building and development company with history dating back to 1980. Listed on the Singapore Exchange Main Board since 2008, they have been handling construction projects of higher values and greater diversity and complexity. Their past developments include Parc Centros, Urban Residences, Harvest @ Woodlands, Villas @ Gilstead, Premier @ Kaki Bukit and Villas @ Gilstead. With so much experience and dedication from the 2 powerhouses, buyers are in for a treat to savor the best of a product.