Last Updated: 3rd May 2018
NEW FUTURA PROJECT DETAILS
|Project Name||New Futura|
|Location||16 & 18 Leonie Hill Road|
|Developer Name||City Sunshine Holdings Pte Ltd [A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of City Developments Limited]|
|Tenure of Land||Freehold|
|Site Area||8,085.7 sqm / 87,034 sqft|
|Expected Temporary Occupation Period (T.O.P)||T.O.P Obtained|
|Total Number of Units||124|
FREEHOLD | FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION
• Exclusive 124 freehold residences in prime district 9 •
• Exciting Orchard Road shopping belt less than 10 mins stroll away •
• Signature Residential Services* inspired by the best in hospitality •
• Expansive facilities with 6 themed sky terraces, Club Futura, infinity lap pool and more •
• Exquisite selection of 2, 3, 4-bedroom units and double-storey super penthouses •
2 Bedroom [1098 sqft] – fr $3,847,500 [Last 2]
3 Bedroom [1830 sqft] – FULLY SOLD
4 Bedroom [2250 sqft] – FULLY SOLD
4 Bedroom [2691 sqft] – FULLY SOLD
5 Bedroom PH [7836 sqft] – FULLY SOLD
Disclaimer: “Info is accurate as at 3rd May 18 and prices are indicative/“while stocks last” basis.”
ABOUT NEW FUTURA
New Futura @ Leonie Hill Road is a new launch freehold condominium in Singapore’s prime District 9, within 10 minutes walk to Orchard Road. It comprises of 124 exclusive residential homes with private life access to all units in 36-storey high, iconic twin towers. The project is designed by world renowned architect with stunning architecture of dynamic curved balconies & futuristic fins. Residents will also enjoy 6 thematic sky terraces interspersed at various levels, complete with mesmerising views of the city.
- Rare freehold luxury condominium in Singapore’s prime District 9
- Prime location – Close to Orchard Road, Central Business District, Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay & Esplanade
- Close proximity to renowned schools such as Chatsworth International School, River Valley Primary, ACS Junior and ISS International School
- Luxurious facilities with over 50 comprehensive facilities ranging from Infinity Lap Pool, Aqua Beds, Cabanas, Pets’ Lawn and many others
- Private lift for all units
- Signature Residential Services which includes welcome assistance, baggage & luggage assistance, jogging amenities, wet weather assistance, delivery acceptance, transport arrangements, facility booking and many more
- Fully-equipped kitchen with Miele appliances and Poggenpohl cabinets in typical units
- High quality sanitary wares and fittings from Hansgrohe, Laufen and Geberit
New Futura is located in Singapore prime District 9 in the heart of bustling city along Leonie Hill Road. It is approximately 10 minutes walk to Orchard Shopping Belt and Somerset MRT as well as upcoming Orchard MRT interchange, which connects existing North-South Line to future Thomson-East Coastline. It is also close proximity to Central Business District, Marina Bay Sands, Gardens by the Bay and Esplanade which is a few MRT stops away.
City Developments Limited (CDL) is a Singapore-listed international real estate operating company with a global presence spanning 97 locations in 26 countries. As one of Singapore’s largest companies by market capitalisation, its income-stable and geographically-diversified portfolio comprises residences, offices, hotels, serviced apartments, integrated developments and shopping malls, totalling over 18 million square feet of floor area globally.
CDL has hotel assets in one of the world’s largest hotel groups – its London-listed subsidiary, Millennium & Copthorne Hotels plc (M&C), has over 130 hotels globally, many in key gateway cities. Globally, CDL has developed over 40,000 homes and is one of Singapore’s largest commercial landlords, with one of the biggest landbanks amongst Singapore private-sector developers.
Building on its track record of over 50 years in real estate development, investment and management, CDL has developed growth platforms in five key international markets – UK, US, China, Japan and Australia. The Company is also leveraging its stable of prime assets and growing its real estate funds management business. It currently has over $3.5 billion in funds under management.